"The Big Lebowski" co-stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore have begun work on "Seventh Son," the Hollywood fantasy action film's producers said.
"The Big Lebowski," a big-screen comedy by Joel and Ethan Coen, has developed a cult following since its release in 1998.
Its stars have reunited for "Seventh Son," which began shooting last month in Vancouver, British Columbia, under the direction of Sergei Bodrov, Warner Bros. said.
Bodrov helmed the Oscar-nominated foreign-language films "Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan" and "Prisoner of the Mountains."
Co-starring in "Seventh Son" with Bridges and Moore is Ben Barnes, a cast member of "The Chronicles of Narnia" films.
"In a time long past, an evil is about to be unleashed that will reignite the war between the forces of the supernatural and humankind once more," a synopsis said. "Master Gregory is a knight who had imprisoned the malevolently powerful witch, Mother Malkin, centuries ago. But now she has escaped and is seeking vengeance."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women