"The Big Lebowski" co-stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore have begun work on "Seventh Son," the Hollywood fantasy action film's producers said.
"The Big Lebowski," a big-screen comedy by Joel and Ethan Coen, has developed a cult following since its release in 1998.
Its stars have reunited for "Seventh Son," which began shooting last month in Vancouver, British Columbia, under the direction of Sergei Bodrov, Warner Bros. said.
Bodrov helmed the Oscar-nominated foreign-language films "Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan" and "Prisoner of the Mountains."
Co-starring in "Seventh Son" with Bridges and Moore is Ben Barnes, a cast member of "The Chronicles of Narnia" films.
"In a time long past, an evil is about to be unleashed that will reignite the war between the forces of the supernatural and humankind once more," a synopsis said. "Master Gregory is a knight who had imprisoned the malevolently powerful witch, Mother Malkin, centuries ago. But now she has escaped and is seeking vengeance."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio