Bank of America Merrill Lynch has named Julian Parra as commercial banking market executive for San Diego County and the Inland Empire.
Parra is focused on delivering comprehensive financial solutions for middle market companies with annual revenue between $20 million and $2 billion.
Parra, who lives in San Diego, serves on the Bank of America Global Commercial Banking Diversity & Inclusion Business Council and recently founded the San Diego chapter of Bank of America's Military Support Affinity Group, of which he now serves as executive sponsor. He also serves on the board of directors of several organizations: San Diego Regional Economic Development Council, CleanTech San Diego and the World Trade Center San Diego.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response