Bank of America Merrill Lynch has named Julian Parra as commercial banking market executive for San Diego County and the Inland Empire.
Parra is focused on delivering comprehensive financial solutions for middle market companies with annual revenue between $20 million and $2 billion.
Parra, who lives in San Diego, serves on the Bank of America Global Commercial Banking Diversity & Inclusion Business Council and recently founded the San Diego chapter of Bank of America's Military Support Affinity Group, of which he now serves as executive sponsor. He also serves on the board of directors of several organizations: San Diego Regional Economic Development Council, CleanTech San Diego and the World Trade Center San Diego.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women