MTV's "Punk'd" is back and yesterday, a few photos have surfaced that shows Justin Bieber punking Taylor Swift.
"Punk'd" returns for an all-new season on Thursday, March 29 at 10/9c. The biggest difference with this season is that Ashton Kutcher is passing the "torch to a different celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and 'Punk'd' alum Dax Shepard," according to MTV.com.
Ryan Good, Justin Bieber's Swag Coach (yes, you read that right, we did not make that up) yesterday tweeted this: "Yeaa! Just lightin' 'works! RT @justinbieber: @thatrygood @taylorswift13 i love fireworks. haha. #punkdISBACK" as well as this photo of the punking in action.
And here is Taylor Swift's reaction to being punked by Justin Bieber.
And here is another photo of Bieber hugging Swift after it's revealed that she has just been, in fact, punked.
Via Ryan Good's timeline we've learned that Demi Lovato will get "punked" by actor Nick Cannon.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low