MTV's "Punk'd" is back and yesterday, a few photos have surfaced that shows Justin Bieber punking Taylor Swift.
"Punk'd" returns for an all-new season on Thursday, March 29 at 10/9c. The biggest difference with this season is that Ashton Kutcher is passing the "torch to a different celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and 'Punk'd' alum Dax Shepard," according to MTV.com.
Ryan Good, Justin Bieber's Swag Coach (yes, you read that right, we did not make that up) yesterday tweeted this: "Yeaa! Just lightin' 'works! RT @justinbieber: @thatrygood @taylorswift13 i love fireworks. haha. #punkdISBACK" as well as this photo of the punking in action.
And here is Taylor Swift's reaction to being punked by Justin Bieber.
And here is another photo of Bieber hugging Swift after it's revealed that she has just been, in fact, punked.
Via Ryan Good's timeline we've learned that Demi Lovato will get "punked" by actor Nick Cannon.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women