MTV's "Punk'd" is back and yesterday, a few photos have surfaced that shows Justin Bieber punking Taylor Swift.
"Punk'd" returns for an all-new season on Thursday, March 29 at 10/9c. The biggest difference with this season is that Ashton Kutcher is passing the "torch to a different celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and 'Punk'd' alum Dax Shepard," according to MTV.com.
Ryan Good, Justin Bieber's Swag Coach (yes, you read that right, we did not make that up) yesterday tweeted this: "Yeaa! Just lightin' 'works! RT @justinbieber: @thatrygood @taylorswift13 i love fireworks. haha. #punkdISBACK" as well as this photo of the punking in action.
And here is Taylor Swift's reaction to being punked by Justin Bieber.
And here is another photo of Bieber hugging Swift after it's revealed that she has just been, in fact, punked.
Via Ryan Good's timeline we've learned that Demi Lovato will get "punked" by actor Nick Cannon.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs