MTV's "Punk'd" is back and yesterday, a few photos have surfaced that shows Justin Bieber punking Taylor Swift.
"Punk'd" returns for an all-new season on Thursday, March 29 at 10/9c. The biggest difference with this season is that Ashton Kutcher is passing the "torch to a different celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and 'Punk'd' alum Dax Shepard," according to MTV.com.
Ryan Good, Justin Bieber's Swag Coach (yes, you read that right, we did not make that up) yesterday tweeted this: "Yeaa! Just lightin' 'works! RT @justinbieber: @thatrygood @taylorswift13 i love fireworks. haha. #punkdISBACK" as well as this photo of the punking in action.
And here is Taylor Swift's reaction to being punked by Justin Bieber.
And here is another photo of Bieber hugging Swift after it's revealed that she has just been, in fact, punked.
Via Ryan Good's timeline we've learned that Demi Lovato will get "punked" by actor Nick Cannon.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data