Double Eagle Petroleum Co. reported today that its board of directors declared a cash dividend on its 9.25 percent Series A Cumulative Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock") in the amount of $0.578125 per share, payable on March 30, 2012, to shareholders of record as of March 20, 2012. The Series A Preferred Stock was issued on July 5, 2007, and trades on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "DBLEP."
About Double Eagle
Double Eagle Petroleum Co. explores for, develops and sells natural gas and crude oil, with natural gas constituting more than 95 percent of its production and reserves.
The company currently has development activities and opportunities in its Atlantic Rim coal bed methane and in the Pinedale Anticline in Wyoming. Also, exploration potential exists in its Niobrara acreage in Wyoming and Nebraska, which totals over 74,000 net acres.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women