Double Eagle Petroleum Co. reported today that its board of directors declared a cash dividend on its 9.25 percent Series A Cumulative Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock") in the amount of $0.578125 per share, payable on March 30, 2012, to shareholders of record as of March 20, 2012. The Series A Preferred Stock was issued on July 5, 2007, and trades on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "DBLEP."
About Double Eagle
Double Eagle Petroleum Co. explores for, develops and sells natural gas and crude oil, with natural gas constituting more than 95 percent of its production and reserves.
The company currently has development activities and opportunities in its Atlantic Rim coal bed methane and in the Pinedale Anticline in Wyoming. Also, exploration potential exists in its Niobrara acreage in Wyoming and Nebraska, which totals over 74,000 net acres.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal