Hispanicize 2012, the third such annual event, takes place this year in Miami from April 10-13. Hispanicize 2012, which is produced by Hispanicize, the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will again feature top brand managers, Latino bloggers, social media entrepreneurs and Hispanic leaders, as well as filmmakers.
The event will comprise 110 guests speaking at more than 60 sessions on a variety of topics ranging from social media and other online issues to public relations to entertainment. The event will also see the first "Latinovator Awards," which will honor five Latino recipients "for their vision and for becoming an inspiration to others." Nineteen-time Grammy winner Emilio Estefan is among those awardees.
This year's Hispanicize gathering will also include a Latino film showcase, featuring more than 40 films developed by aspiring Hispanic filmmakers.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted