Hispanicize 2012, the third such annual event, takes place this year in Miami from April 10-13. Hispanicize 2012, which is produced by Hispanicize, the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will again feature top brand managers, Latino bloggers, social media entrepreneurs and Hispanic leaders, as well as filmmakers.
The event will comprise 110 guests speaking at more than 60 sessions on a variety of topics ranging from social media and other online issues to public relations to entertainment. The event will also see the first "Latinovator Awards," which will honor five Latino recipients "for their vision and for becoming an inspiration to others." Nineteen-time Grammy winner Emilio Estefan is among those awardees.
This year's Hispanicize gathering will also include a Latino film showcase, featuring more than 40 films developed by aspiring Hispanic filmmakers.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones