Hispanicize 2012, the third such annual event, takes place this year in Miami from April 10-13. Hispanicize 2012, which is produced by Hispanicize, the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will again feature top brand managers, Latino bloggers, social media entrepreneurs and Hispanic leaders, as well as filmmakers.
The event will comprise 110 guests speaking at more than 60 sessions on a variety of topics ranging from social media and other online issues to public relations to entertainment. The event will also see the first "Latinovator Awards," which will honor five Latino recipients "for their vision and for becoming an inspiration to others." Nineteen-time Grammy winner Emilio Estefan is among those awardees.
This year's Hispanicize gathering will also include a Latino film showcase, featuring more than 40 films developed by aspiring Hispanic filmmakers.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes