Earlier this week during one of his opening monologues, Conan O'Brien shared that his show has the most
In November 2010 O'Brien's show moved to TBS, but prior to that it aired on NBC.
O'Brien is a former writer for both "Saturday Night Live" and "The Simpsons."
In the clip below, he announces the news about Hispanic viewers, then jokes in Spanish: "Yo soy un gringo muy blanco ... Muy, muy blanco."
He is the recipient of multiple Writers Guild of America Awards, including one for Comedy/Variety (Including Talk) – Series.
Enjoy his clip below of O'Brien sharing the news regarding his Hispanic viewers:
Conan: My Show Has More Hispanic Viewers Than Any Other Late Night Program
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President