Earlier this week during one of his opening monologues, Conan O'Brien shared that his show has the most
In November 2010 O'Brien's show moved to TBS, but prior to that it aired on NBC.
O'Brien is a former writer for both "Saturday Night Live" and "The Simpsons."
In the clip below, he announces the news about Hispanic viewers, then jokes in Spanish: "Yo soy un gringo muy blanco ... Muy, muy blanco."
He is the recipient of multiple Writers Guild of America Awards, including one for Comedy/Variety (Including Talk) – Series.
Enjoy his clip below of O'Brien sharing the news regarding his Hispanic viewers:
Conan: My Show Has More Hispanic Viewers Than Any Other Late Night Program
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women