U.S. television personality Vanessa Lachey is pregnant, her husband, singer Nick Lachey, announced on "Live! with Kelly" Monday.
He told Kelly Ripa the news while serving as guest co-host of the morning program.
Vanessa is due to deliver late this summer or early fall, he said, adding they don't know the baby's gender yet.
"I've had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it's actually here, it's overwhelming," Nick Lachey said.
The couple married last July after dating for several years.
Lachey's ex-wife, singer-actress Jessica Simpson, is also pregnant with her first child. She is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits