U.S. television personality Vanessa Lachey is pregnant, her husband, singer Nick Lachey, announced on "Live! with Kelly" Monday.
He told Kelly Ripa the news while serving as guest co-host of the morning program.
Vanessa is due to deliver late this summer or early fall, he said, adding they don't know the baby's gender yet.
"I've had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it's actually here, it's overwhelming," Nick Lachey said.
The couple married last July after dating for several years.
Lachey's ex-wife, singer-actress Jessica Simpson, is also pregnant with her first child. She is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women