This morning at 5:33 a.m., residents in certain Northern California communities were subjected to a magnitude 2.9 earthquake.
The quake was centered about 4 miles from Berkeley, 10 miles from Oakland, and about a mile from El Cerrito.
The Northern California earthquake was originally graded 4.3 on the Richter scale, but was quickly revised to 2.9. There were at least one reported aftershock, and no reports of injury or damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina