Hollywood actress Demi Moore is "chilling out" at a Caribbean villa after completing a stint in rehab, a source told E! News.
Moore checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah last week. The "Margin Call" and "Ghost" star went to the rehab center after a brief hospitalization following a seizure-like episode she suffered at a party Jan. 23. She reportedly sought treatment for drug addiction and an eating disorder.
E! News said Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, about 550 miles southeast of Miami, after she left rehab.
"She's just been chilling out," the source told E!
The retreat is accessible only by boat and sources say security has been working to keep Moore's sojourn as private as possible.
Bruce Willis, Moore's ex-husband, owns a home in Parrot Cay. It's unclear who accompanied Moore, but E! News said none of her three daughters with Willis made the trip with her.
The 49-year-old "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire" actress recently confirmed her marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher had ended after nearly six years.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits