Hollywood actress Demi Moore is "chilling out" at a Caribbean villa after completing a stint in rehab, a source told E! News.
Moore checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah last week. The "Margin Call" and "Ghost" star went to the rehab center after a brief hospitalization following a seizure-like episode she suffered at a party Jan. 23. She reportedly sought treatment for drug addiction and an eating disorder.
E! News said Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, about 550 miles southeast of Miami, after she left rehab.
"She's just been chilling out," the source told E!
The retreat is accessible only by boat and sources say security has been working to keep Moore's sojourn as private as possible.
Bruce Willis, Moore's ex-husband, owns a home in Parrot Cay. It's unclear who accompanied Moore, but E! News said none of her three daughters with Willis made the trip with her.
The 49-year-old "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire" actress recently confirmed her marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher had ended after nearly six years.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction