Hollywood actress Demi Moore is "chilling out" at a Caribbean villa after completing a stint in rehab, a source told E! News.
Moore checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah last week. The "Margin Call" and "Ghost" star went to the rehab center after a brief hospitalization following a seizure-like episode she suffered at a party Jan. 23. She reportedly sought treatment for drug addiction and an eating disorder.
E! News said Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, about 550 miles southeast of Miami, after she left rehab.
"She's just been chilling out," the source told E!
The retreat is accessible only by boat and sources say security has been working to keep Moore's sojourn as private as possible.
Bruce Willis, Moore's ex-husband, owns a home in Parrot Cay. It's unclear who accompanied Moore, but E! News said none of her three daughters with Willis made the trip with her.
The 49-year-old "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire" actress recently confirmed her marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher had ended after nearly six years.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women