An annual filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows Harley-Davidson CEO Keith Wandell was given more than $2.8 million in bonuses last year.
Wandell is the executive who is overseeing restructuring at the local plant in Springettsbury Township, where about 1,000 jobs were eliminated and plant operations were consolidated into one building, and other plants across the U.S.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the top five executives at the company received discretionary and performance-based bonuses totaling almost $5.7 million in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring