An annual filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows Harley-Davidson CEO Keith Wandell was given more than $2.8 million in bonuses last year.
Wandell is the executive who is overseeing restructuring at the local plant in Springettsbury Township, where about 1,000 jobs were eliminated and plant operations were consolidated into one building, and other plants across the U.S.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the top five executives at the company received discretionary and performance-based bonuses totaling almost $5.7 million in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others