Actor Josh Lucas has married his pregnant fiancee, writer Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, in New York's Central Park, People.com reported.
The wedding at the Conservatory Garden took place March 17, but wasn't reported until this week.
The couple announced their engagement in January.
Lucas is best known for his work on TV's "The Firm," as well as in the films "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Life as We Know It."
Most Popular Stories
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina