Actor Josh Lucas has married his pregnant fiancee, writer Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, in New York's Central Park, People.com reported.
The wedding at the Conservatory Garden took place March 17, but wasn't reported until this week.
The couple announced their engagement in January.
Lucas is best known for his work on TV's "The Firm," as well as in the films "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Life as We Know It."
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits