Bi-cultural entertainment network LATV is adding a pair of shows to its original programming, the company announced in a release.
"Mi Angelita al Rescate" is a half-hour show about hardworking men whose prayers -- and fantasies -- are answered when a supermodel takes over his dullest job or chore. He gets the rest and relaxation he deserves, not to mention all the inspiration only an "angel" can provide. The program airs Mon.-Fri., 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
"Astroloko," meanwhile, offers an inside peek into the scandalous world of celebrity love lives via the unpredictable world of astrology, according to the release.
Hosted by Nancy Victoria and Melissa Martinez, "Astroloko" combines astrology and gossip in a new and original way. How does the zodiac determine the fate of your favorite new celebrity couple? How will a talisman help you finally hook up with that lifelong superstar crush of yours? Find out weeknights at 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT.
"Our viewers are hungry for more than just passive television entertainment," said Luca Bentivoglio, COO and head of programming at LATV. "These shows spice up our original programming and give our audience a wide range of options to choose from."
LATV programming primarily targets U.S.-born Latinos, especially the bi-cultural 18-49 Latino demographic, with a combination of originally produced shows and licensed content that has never before been seen in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL