Bi-cultural entertainment network LATV is adding a pair of shows to its original programming, the company announced in a release.
"Mi Angelita al Rescate" is a half-hour show about hardworking men whose prayers -- and fantasies -- are answered when a supermodel takes over his dullest job or chore. He gets the rest and relaxation he deserves, not to mention all the inspiration only an "angel" can provide. The program airs Mon.-Fri., 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
"Astroloko," meanwhile, offers an inside peek into the scandalous world of celebrity love lives via the unpredictable world of astrology, according to the release.
Hosted by Nancy Victoria and Melissa Martinez, "Astroloko" combines astrology and gossip in a new and original way. How does the zodiac determine the fate of your favorite new celebrity couple? How will a talisman help you finally hook up with that lifelong superstar crush of yours? Find out weeknights at 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT.
"Our viewers are hungry for more than just passive television entertainment," said Luca Bentivoglio, COO and head of programming at LATV. "These shows spice up our original programming and give our audience a wide range of options to choose from."
LATV programming primarily targets U.S.-born Latinos, especially the bi-cultural 18-49 Latino demographic, with a combination of originally produced shows and licensed content that has never before been seen in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth