Worldwide was included by HispanicBusiness
magazine as one of the 25 Leaders in Supplier Diversity, Hilton announced today in a news release.
HispanicBusiness honored Hilton Worldwide with a spot on its prestigious annual ranking in recognition of the company's outstanding efforts to encourage supplier diversity across its global operations -- a portfolio of more than 3,800 hotels in 88 countries. Hilton Worldwide was chosen following an assessment of companies in the Fortune 1,000, American subsidiaries of Global 500 companies, and other large public and private companies in the U.S., according to the methodology set out by the magazine.
"We are honored to be recognized for our supplier diversity initiatives," said William Kornegay, senior vice president, supply management, Hilton Worldwide.
"We are committed to cultivating the economic vitality of communities in which we conduct our business and forging supplier relationships that reflect the cultural diversity of these communities," he added.
Through its supplier diversity program, Hilton Worldwide develops strategic alliances with companies whose culture and values are consistent with its own, focusing on value, quality, service, business stability, and business practices, according to the release.
Hilton Worldwide's Supply Management is committed to the key areas of the diversity principle of social responsibility.
HispanicBusiness' Top 25 Leaders in Supplier Diversity ranking is featured in the March issue of HispanicBusiness and on www.HispanicBusiness.com.
Hilton Worldwide is a global hospitality company that spans the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'