Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBSA) announced today that it will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 results before market hours on March 30, 2012.
The company will also host a conference call to discuss its fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 financial results on March 30 at 11:00 a.m. ET. To access the teleconference, please dial 412-317-6789 10 minutes prior to the start time.
If you cannot listen to the teleconference at its scheduled time, there will be a replay available through April 13 that can be accessed by dialing 877-344-7529 (U.S.) or 412-317-0088 (international), passcode: 10011962.
There will also be a live webcast of the teleconference, located on the investor portion of Spanish Broadcasting's corporate website, at www.spanishbroadcasting.com/webcasts.shtml. A seven-day archived replay of the webcast will also be available at that link.
About Spanish Broadcasting System Inc.
Spanish Broadcasting System Inc. owns and/or operates 21 radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets of New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Puerto Rico, airing the Tropical, Mexican Regional, Spanish Adult Contemporary and Hurban format genres. The company also owns and operates MegaTV, a television operation with over-the-air, cable and satellite distribution and affiliates throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
SBS also produces live concerts and events and operates www.LaMusica.com, a bilingual Spanish-English online site providing content related to Latin music, entertainment, news and culture.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges