NuvoTV will present insights from a new proprietary Nielsen research study at events in Los Angeles (March 27), Chicago (April 17) and New York (April 24), the company announced.
The research study's results will provide an in-depth look at nuvoTV viewers and bi-cultural Latino (BCL) consumers, who represent over 72 percent of the trillion-dollar Hispanic marketplace.
"We continue to invest in valuable research to help create exciting, differentiated programming for our audience, and provide a research-based foundation for our advertising partners to more effectively connect and engage with BCL consumers," said Michael Schwimmer, CEO of nuvoTV. "We look forward to sharing our latest findings with the ad community at our upfront presentations."
Craig Geller, senior vice president of ad dales, added that "nuvoTV's viewers exemplify a new generation of Latinos in America, who are spending more than ever. This most recent proprietary Nielsen research will reveal unexplored aspects of this highly sought-after demographic and how to reach them."
Among other highlights, the research will delve into the demographic behavior and interests of nuvoTV viewers -- 55 percent of whom are college graduates -- how they relate to the network's original programming, and their receptivity to brands seen on nuvoTV.
nuvoTV) is an English-language TV network created for American bi-cultural Hispanics age 18-49. Its content ranges from lifestyle programming to music, and consists of 70 percent original programming, all shot in high-definition.
NuvoTV is available in major markets, including Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as all of the top 15 Hispanic DMAs. Its major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women