JESSICA Biel has joined Scarlett Johansson in a movie about the making of Psycho. The Valentine's Day star apparently beat several actresses to
land the role of Vera Miles, who played Lila Crane in the original film.
Jessica, 30, will be the second female lead in Alfred Hitchcock And The Making Of Psycho, while Scarlett will take on the main female role by playing actress Janet Leigh.
Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren will play Hitchcock and his wife and James D'Arcy is in the frame to portray Anthony Perkins.
The film follows Hitchcock's attempts to make the 1960 horror flick.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal