JESSICA Biel has joined Scarlett Johansson in a movie about the making of Psycho. The Valentine's Day star apparently beat several actresses to
land the role of Vera Miles, who played Lila Crane in the original film.
Jessica, 30, will be the second female lead in Alfred Hitchcock And The Making Of Psycho, while Scarlett will take on the main female role by playing actress Janet Leigh.
Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren will play Hitchcock and his wife and James D'Arcy is in the frame to portray Anthony Perkins.
The film follows Hitchcock's attempts to make the 1960 horror flick.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs