JESSICA Biel has joined Scarlett Johansson in a movie about the making of Psycho. The Valentine's Day star apparently beat several actresses to
land the role of Vera Miles, who played Lila Crane in the original film.
Jessica, 30, will be the second female lead in Alfred Hitchcock And The Making Of Psycho, while Scarlett will take on the main female role by playing actress Janet Leigh.
Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren will play Hitchcock and his wife and James D'Arcy is in the frame to portray Anthony Perkins.
The film follows Hitchcock's attempts to make the 1960 horror flick.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion