British author J.K. Rowling's seven Harry Potter books are for the first time available for all types of electronic readers.
The eBook versions of the blockbuster fantasy novels can be purchased exclusively at Rowling's Pottermore.com Web site as of Tuesday.
More than 450 million hard copies of the seven books have been sold since the first installment, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," was published in England in 1997.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women