British author J.K. Rowling's seven Harry Potter books are for the first time available for all types of electronic readers.
The eBook versions of the blockbuster fantasy novels can be purchased exclusively at Rowling's Pottermore.com Web site as of Tuesday.
More than 450 million hard copies of the seven books have been sold since the first installment, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," was published in England in 1997.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits