Camille Grammer, ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer, will not be returning for a third season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," a source told People.
"She's been in discussions and at the end decided she wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," the unnamed source said. "She's at peace with her decision."
Camille and Kelsey Grammer had been involved in a custody case involving their two children, Mason and Jude, which reportedly had resulted in an amicable settlement.
"She's in a great place in her life right now," the source told People. "She's grown a lot in this past year and she's made some wonderful friendships [on the show]. It has steered her life in a direction she never imagined. She's ready for new challenges."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips