Camille Grammer, ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer, will not be returning for a third season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," a source told People.
"She's been in discussions and at the end decided she wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," the unnamed source said. "She's at peace with her decision."
Camille and Kelsey Grammer had been involved in a custody case involving their two children, Mason and Jude, which reportedly had resulted in an amicable settlement.
"She's in a great place in her life right now," the source told People. "She's grown a lot in this past year and she's made some wonderful friendships [on the show]. It has steered her life in a direction she never imagined. She's ready for new challenges."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities