JACKSON HEIGHTS, N.Y., March 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The attorneys of 1-800-CANTASO and Ferro, Kuba, Mangano, Sklyar, P.C. are excited to announce the grand opening of its Jackson Heights Law Center. A celebration will be held this Saturday, March 24, featuring Henry Santos of Aventura. Santos will be in the office to greet fans, take photos and sign autographs.
Santos' compositions have catapulted Aventura to the top of the charts internationally, making them one of the most recognizable names in bachata music across the globe. His hybrid "bachata with R&B, hip-hop and big-city attitude" sound has created a "juggernaut," according to The New York Times. Given the group's success, Santos' solo project is highly anticipated by numerous fans, and 1-800-CANTASO is thrilled to have him at its grand opening event.
In addition, the celebration will feature live music and giveaways. The firm hopes to draw a large crowd, bringing attention to its new location. "With our connection to the Latino community growing larger every day, opening a CANTASO law center in Jackson Heights is an important step for us. The diversity of this often underserved community makes Jackson Heights the ideal location for us to offer a full service community firm with personal injury, immigration, family law, criminal defense, bankruptcy and real estate services," said 1-800-CANTASO partner William Ferro.
Saturday's festivities will be the first of several community events planned in the coming months. "Through a series of grand openings such as this one, bringing a world-renowned artist like Henry Santos to our Jackson Heights office, we are able to create an awareness of the services we offer and at the same time provide a great event for the community," according to partner Lance Kuba. "We hope it will be a huge success."
The opening will be held this Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 12:00 PM at 38-09 Junction Boulevard in Jackson Heights.
1-800-CANTASO/FKMS is a full-service law firm with locations in Manhattan, Queens and Long Island, which specializes in Personal Injury, Real Estate, Business Matters, Criminal Defense, and Immigration. Learn about our legal services and community work at www.ferrokuba.com and www.1800cantaso.com.
Contact:Amy Ziegneraziegner@ferrokuba.com Telephone: 631.961.10401-800-CANTASO
Web site: http://www.1800cantaso.com/
Most Popular Stories
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Joaquin Phoenix Reboots in 'Her'
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart