With the presumptive arrival of Peyton Manning, the Denver Broncos are trading Tim Tebow to the New York Jets, according to TMZ.
TMZ says that ESPN's Jay Glazer has the inside scoop on the Tim Tebow trade -- which is that Jets traded Tebow for a fourth round pick. The Jets' current starting quarterback, Mark Sanchez, has been criticized for his performance last season, in some cases anonymously by teammates, yet signed a three-year extension earlier this month. What does this mean in terms of playing time for Tebow? The NFL Football Season kicks off on September 5, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response