With the presumptive arrival of Peyton Manning, the Denver Broncos are trading Tim Tebow to the New York Jets, according to TMZ.
TMZ says that ESPN's Jay Glazer has the inside scoop on the Tim Tebow trade -- which is that Jets traded Tebow for a fourth round pick. The Jets' current starting quarterback, Mark Sanchez, has been criticized for his performance last season, in some cases anonymously by teammates, yet signed a three-year extension earlier this month. What does this mean in terms of playing time for Tebow? The NFL Football Season kicks off on September 5, 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth