British actor Jamie Waylett has been sentenced to two years in prison for looting during the London riots last August, officials said.
Waylett, 22, played Hogwarts student Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter movies.
TMZ said he was convicted of violent disorder, but acquitted on the charge of intending to destroy property with a fire bomb.
He was accused of carrying a Molotov cocktail, while stealing champagne from a drug store Aug. 8.
The actor was identified in video footage after the unrest ended, then arrested Sept. 20.
He has a history of previous drug-related convictions, including cocaine use and possession of cannabis, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women