British actor Jamie Waylett has been sentenced to two years in prison for looting during the London riots last August, officials said.
Waylett, 22, played Hogwarts student Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter movies.
TMZ said he was convicted of violent disorder, but acquitted on the charge of intending to destroy property with a fire bomb.
He was accused of carrying a Molotov cocktail, while stealing champagne from a drug store Aug. 8.
The actor was identified in video footage after the unrest ended, then arrested Sept. 20.
He has a history of previous drug-related convictions, including cocaine use and possession of cannabis, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition