Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates is to guest star as the ghost of Charlie Harper on an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men," CBS said.
Charlie Sheen played Harper on the show for eight seasons before he was fired for his erratic behavior and drug use.
His character was killed by a train off-screen and actor Ashton Kutcher took over as lead of the cast for the current ninth season of "Men."
Bates will play Harper's ghost in the April 30 episode.
"After Alan suffers a minor heart attack, Charlie's ghost will pay a visit to his hospital bedside," CBS said in a synopsis.
Jon Cryer plays Harper's brother Alan on the show.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?