Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates is to guest star as the ghost of Charlie Harper on an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men," CBS said.
Charlie Sheen played Harper on the show for eight seasons before he was fired for his erratic behavior and drug use.
His character was killed by a train off-screen and actor Ashton Kutcher took over as lead of the cast for the current ninth season of "Men."
Bates will play Harper's ghost in the April 30 episode.
"After Alan suffers a minor heart attack, Charlie's ghost will pay a visit to his hospital bedside," CBS said in a synopsis.
Jon Cryer plays Harper's brother Alan on the show.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English