Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates is to guest star as the ghost of Charlie Harper on an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men," CBS said.
Charlie Sheen played Harper on the show for eight seasons before he was fired for his erratic behavior and drug use.
His character was killed by a train off-screen and actor Ashton Kutcher took over as lead of the cast for the current ninth season of "Men."
Bates will play Harper's ghost in the April 30 episode.
"After Alan suffers a minor heart attack, Charlie's ghost will pay a visit to his hospital bedside," CBS said in a synopsis.
Jon Cryer plays Harper's brother Alan on the show.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!