Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates is to guest star as the ghost of Charlie Harper on an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men," CBS said.
Charlie Sheen played Harper on the show for eight seasons before he was fired for his erratic behavior and drug use.
His character was killed by a train off-screen and actor Ashton Kutcher took over as lead of the cast for the current ninth season of "Men."
Bates will play Harper's ghost in the April 30 episode.
"After Alan suffers a minor heart attack, Charlie's ghost will pay a visit to his hospital bedside," CBS said in a synopsis.
Jon Cryer plays Harper's brother Alan on the show.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms