Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates is to guest star as the ghost of Charlie Harper on an upcoming episode of "Two and a Half Men," CBS said.
Charlie Sheen played Harper on the show for eight seasons before he was fired for his erratic behavior and drug use.
His character was killed by a train off-screen and actor Ashton Kutcher took over as lead of the cast for the current ninth season of "Men."
Bates will play Harper's ghost in the April 30 episode.
"After Alan suffers a minor heart attack, Charlie's ghost will pay a visit to his hospital bedside," CBS said in a synopsis.
Jon Cryer plays Harper's brother Alan on the show.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts