Yelp Inc. announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,150,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $15 per share.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "YELP" on Friday, March 2, 2012. A total of 7,100,000 shares are being offered by Yelp, and a total of 50,000 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder, The Yelp Foundation.
In addition, the underwriters have an option to purchase up to an additional 1,072,500 shares from Yelp. Yelp will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is the lead bookrunning manager and representative of the underwriters for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Jefferies & Company, Inc. are joint bookrunning managers, and Allen & Company LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are co-managers for the offering.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors