Yelp Inc. announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,150,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $15 per share.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "YELP" on Friday, March 2, 2012. A total of 7,100,000 shares are being offered by Yelp, and a total of 50,000 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder, The Yelp Foundation.
In addition, the underwriters have an option to purchase up to an additional 1,072,500 shares from Yelp. Yelp will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is the lead bookrunning manager and representative of the underwriters for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Jefferies & Company, Inc. are joint bookrunning managers, and Allen & Company LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are co-managers for the offering.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women