Sandra Alfaro has become managing director, brand leadership, at Lopez Negrete Communications, the agency announced in a news release.
Alfaro will be based in Houston, where the agency is located.
She previously was general manager, multicultural, at Kirshenbaum Bond Denecal + Partners. Before Kirshenbaum's, Alfaro spent more than 13 years at The Vidal Partnership in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists