Sandra Alfaro has become managing director, brand leadership, at Lopez Negrete Communications, the agency announced in a news release.
Alfaro will be based in Houston, where the agency is located.
She previously was general manager, multicultural, at Kirshenbaum Bond Denecal + Partners. Before Kirshenbaum's, Alfaro spent more than 13 years at The Vidal Partnership in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels