Sandra Alfaro has become managing director, brand leadership, at Lopez Negrete Communications, the agency announced in a news release.
Alfaro will be based in Houston, where the agency is located.
She previously was general manager, multicultural, at Kirshenbaum Bond Denecal + Partners. Before Kirshenbaum's, Alfaro spent more than 13 years at The Vidal Partnership in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton