As part of her live performance for the BBC, singer Katy Perry chose to cover a rap song by Kany West and Jay Z.
The performance was for BBC Radio 1 in London and she sang "N**gas In Paris."
Perry used the word "ninjas" in place of the original n-word. She definitely took the song and did some personal rearranging.
Related story: "Jay Z and Kanye West Release New Video: 'Paris'"
Perry has collaborated with West in the song "E.T." so perhaps, that was the permission she needed to cover the song.
Check out her performance below:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women