US carrier United Airlines revealed on Thursday the renewal of its partnership with the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ), a provider of English and Spanish-language print, photo, broadcast and online media news coverage of the Latino community.
United said that it will be the official airline of special events for NAHJ in 2012 and will facilitate seven gatherings around the country.
The seven events include the 2012 NAHJ Hall of Fame Gala during the UNITY Convention from 1 to 14 August in Las Vegas and the NAHJ 23rd Annual Scholarship Benefit in the autumn, as well as five NAHJ regional events to take place in Albuquerque, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Washington DC.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05