US carrier United Airlines revealed on Thursday the renewal of its partnership with the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ), a provider of English and Spanish-language print, photo, broadcast and online media news coverage of the Latino community.
United said that it will be the official airline of special events for NAHJ in 2012 and will facilitate seven gatherings around the country.
The seven events include the 2012 NAHJ Hall of Fame Gala during the UNITY Convention from 1 to 14 August in Las Vegas and the NAHJ 23rd Annual Scholarship Benefit in the autumn, as well as five NAHJ regional events to take place in Albuquerque, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Washington DC.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida