Neve Campbell's publicist says the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Campbell, 38, is best known for her work in the "Scream" film franchise and TV's "Party of Five."
Her boyfriend is 33-year-old actor J.J. Feild, who starred in the blockbuster "Captain America: The First Avenger."
"They are thrilled," Campbell's representative told People.com Friday.
The baby's gender and due date were not revealed.
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'