Neve Campbell's publicist says the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Campbell, 38, is best known for her work in the "Scream" film franchise and TV's "Party of Five."
Her boyfriend is 33-year-old actor J.J. Feild, who starred in the blockbuster "Captain America: The First Avenger."
"They are thrilled," Campbell's representative told People.com Friday.
The baby's gender and due date were not revealed.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws