SXLiquors, a startup specializing in infused tequilas and rums, unveiled five groundbreaking vodkas at the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Tradeshow in Las Vegas, Nev., yesterday. The vodkas will be immediately available in nightclubs and bars in Las Vegas and across SXLiquors' homestate of Flordia, the company said in a news release.
The new SXLiquors vodkas, whose names are derived from the Spanish words describing the colors of the spirits and their bottles, were introduced in a celebration combining Miami art, music and fashion, according to the release.
"Our tequila and rums infused with sensual and exotic ingredients strongly resonated with consumers, so we wanted to build upon that success and expand quickly into vodkas," SXLiquors CEO David Knight said. "We are growing aggressively, and we expect the vodkas to both accelerate sales and dramatically enhance the popularity of our brand among a broader segment of consumers."
Three of the vodkas feature vibrant tastes and bold hues.
SXazul is electric blue cane vodka with blackberry, blueberry and subtle hints of vanilla and rosemary that combine for a light and airy taste.
SXverde is a green spirit that blends tangy apples, lemon and hints of basil. It can be enjoyed alone or used to make a simple and sexy appletini.
SXrosa is vodka distilled from cane and infused with the tropical tastes of coconuts and watermelon with a subtle cilantro finish. SXrosa is great over ice or shaken into a refreshing and sexy martini.
The other vodkas have unique touches as well.
SXnegro is smooth and deep, with sultry tones derived from resting cane vodka in reposado tequila oak casks for several months. The striking black SXnegro bottle is the counterpart to the glossy white bottle that contains SXblanco.
SXblanco is a smooth cane vodka that can be enjoyed straight up, over ice, shaken or stirred into a favorite martini or other cocktail.
The newly launched vodkas will be on display at booth #169 throughout the show. Attendees are invited to sample the products.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women