The Florida Venture Forum, a statewide support group for venture capitalists and entrepreneurs, today
announced that Steven R. Castino of Vestal & Wiler CPAs of Orlando has joined the organization's board of directors.
Castino is a shareholder and member of Vestal & Wiler's executive committee. Vestal & Wiler was founded in 1993. It is one of the largest locally owned CPA firms in Central Florida, with nine partners and over 45 employees. Itoffer audit, tax, advisory and technology services to middle-market companies throughout the state.
Castino is responsible for the business development efforts as well as much of the day-to-day administration of the firm. He is a past president of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Orlando, a board member of the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce and was a 2011 Orlando Business Journal 40 under 40 finalist.
Castino has an economics degree from Rollins College and an MBA from Rollins College's Crummer School of Business.
Founded in 1984, The Florida Venture Forum, Inc. provides companies with managerial assistance and identifies sources of venture capital. To date, more than $2.6 billion of venture capital has been attracted by presenting Florida-based companies since the Florida Venture Capital Conference began 21 years ago.
The Florida Venture Forum will host the fifth annual Early Stage Conference on May 10 in Orlando.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins