The Florida Venture Forum, a statewide support group for venture capitalists and entrepreneurs, today
announced that Steven R. Castino of Vestal & Wiler CPAs of Orlando has joined the organization's board of directors.
Castino is a shareholder and member of Vestal & Wiler's executive committee. Vestal & Wiler was founded in 1993. It is one of the largest locally owned CPA firms in Central Florida, with nine partners and over 45 employees. Itoffer audit, tax, advisory and technology services to middle-market companies throughout the state.
Castino is responsible for the business development efforts as well as much of the day-to-day administration of the firm. He is a past president of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Orlando, a board member of the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce and was a 2011 Orlando Business Journal 40 under 40 finalist.
Castino has an economics degree from Rollins College and an MBA from Rollins College's Crummer School of Business.
Founded in 1984, The Florida Venture Forum, Inc. provides companies with managerial assistance and identifies sources of venture capital. To date, more than $2.6 billion of venture capital has been attracted by presenting Florida-based companies since the Florida Venture Capital Conference began 21 years ago.
The Florida Venture Forum will host the fifth annual Early Stage Conference on May 10 in Orlando.
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina