MicroTech announces the launch of the MicroTech Social Media Command Center. This new advanced technology resource center will serve as the company's showcase for its just-released social media analytic product -- Social Recon. MicroTech has leveraged meaning-based technology, semantic understanding, and analytical engines to provide actionable, real-time information for the best outcomes in social networking, the Web, and media rich environments.
The MicroTech Social Media Analytics solution consolidates publically available data including micro-blogs, status updates, chat threads, blog posts, product reviews, wiki entries, videos, forum comments, news articles, and traditional media into a cohesive corporate picture that better enables informative decisions and strategic development for any number of organizations.
MicroTech's Social Recon product includes options for both a behind a customer's firewall versions in form factors of customer's choosing. These include mobile cart versions, or a more powerful mobile MicroPodd, as well as MicroCenter data center options. MicroTech rounds out their Social Recon offering with Social Media as a Service (SMaaS). This is a hosted service that can be tailored for customers with requirements that require maximum flexibility.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise