MicroTech announces the launch of the MicroTech Social Media Command Center. This new advanced technology resource center will serve as the company's showcase for its just-released social media analytic product -- Social Recon. MicroTech has leveraged meaning-based technology, semantic understanding, and analytical engines to provide actionable, real-time information for the best outcomes in social networking, the Web, and media rich environments.
The MicroTech Social Media Analytics solution consolidates publically available data including micro-blogs, status updates, chat threads, blog posts, product reviews, wiki entries, videos, forum comments, news articles, and traditional media into a cohesive corporate picture that better enables informative decisions and strategic development for any number of organizations.
MicroTech's Social Recon product includes options for both a behind a customer's firewall versions in form factors of customer's choosing. These include mobile cart versions, or a more powerful mobile MicroPodd, as well as MicroCenter data center options. MicroTech rounds out their Social Recon offering with Social Media as a Service (SMaaS). This is a hosted service that can be tailored for customers with requirements that require maximum flexibility.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women