ESPN began teasing President Obama's NCAA picks with his Final Four: Kentucky, Ohio State, North Carolina and, from the West Regional ... Missouri.
That's not the M-school Spartans and Wolverines fans expected. But they are states he hopes will remember him in November.
Obama filled out a bracket for ESPN for the fourth straight year. After correctly picking North Carolina in 2009 at Ford Field in Detroit, he went with Kansas the past two seasons. Looks like he learned from that mistake.
On the women's side, he selected Baylor, St. John's, Connecticut and Notre Dame to advance.
For the rest of his picks, tune in to Wednesday's 9 a.m. "SportsCenter."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women