Digital lifestyle expert and on-air talent Laura Termini invites followers to discover a healthier side of life on her Natural, Organic & Latina blog.
Termini, a certified holistic nutritionist and beauty expert, presents ideas in English and in Spanish that "will revolutionize your life and the way you relate with your body," according to a news release.
"It is natural, organic and Latina," says Termini. It is "much more than a lifestyle. It is an attitude toward yourself."
Termini will offer advice on losing weight, how to clean house without damaging the planet, and "how to smell good without deodorants."
Termini is a regular contributor to online magazines including Salud al dia, Belleza Eterna, AOL Latino and TuVoz en Tu Vida. She works with social media editors to create content that appeals to a varied demographic of women.
Related story: "Hispanic Market 'Big Determinant In Corporate Success,' Says AHAA"
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate