Digital lifestyle expert and on-air talent Laura Termini invites followers to discover a healthier side of life on her Natural, Organic & Latina blog.
Termini, a certified holistic nutritionist and beauty expert, presents ideas in English and in Spanish that "will revolutionize your life and the way you relate with your body," according to a news release.
"It is natural, organic and Latina," says Termini. It is "much more than a lifestyle. It is an attitude toward yourself."
Termini will offer advice on losing weight, how to clean house without damaging the planet, and "how to smell good without deodorants."
Termini is a regular contributor to online magazines including Salud al dia, Belleza Eterna, AOL Latino and TuVoz en Tu Vida. She works with social media editors to create content that appeals to a varied demographic of women.
Related story: "Hispanic Market 'Big Determinant In Corporate Success,' Says AHAA"
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation