On December 25, 1996, JonBenet Ramsey, age 6, was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado. Her murder still remains a mystery 15 years later.
This week, Anderson Cooper sat down with Jon Benet's father, John Ramsey, about what he thinks happen to his little girl that night. The 6-year-old's body was found in the basement of the family home nearly eight hours after she was reported missing.
"I think what happened, and it's I guess supported by evidence, is this person came into our home when we were out for dinner on Christmas night and then waited until we went to bed and took JonBenet from her room," Mr. Ramsey said to Cooper.
Colorado law enforcement agencies initially suspected JonBenet's parents and her brother. However, the family was partially exonerated in 2003 when DNA taken from the victim's clothes suggested they were not involved.
Watch a snippet of Mr. Ramsey speak to Cooper by clicking here.
In other clips Mr. Ramsey speaks about losing his wife, Patsy, to ovarian cancer.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention