On December 25, 1996, JonBenet Ramsey, age 6, was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado. Her murder still remains a mystery 15 years later.
This week, Anderson Cooper sat down with Jon Benet's father, John Ramsey, about what he thinks happen to his little girl that night. The 6-year-old's body was found in the basement of the family home nearly eight hours after she was reported missing.
"I think what happened, and it's I guess supported by evidence, is this person came into our home when we were out for dinner on Christmas night and then waited until we went to bed and took JonBenet from her room," Mr. Ramsey said to Cooper.
Colorado law enforcement agencies initially suspected JonBenet's parents and her brother. However, the family was partially exonerated in 2003 when DNA taken from the victim's clothes suggested they were not involved.
Watch a snippet of Mr. Ramsey speak to Cooper by clicking here.
In other clips Mr. Ramsey speaks about losing his wife, Patsy, to ovarian cancer.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row