On December 25, 1996, JonBenet Ramsey, age 6, was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado. Her murder still remains a mystery 15 years later.
This week, Anderson Cooper sat down with Jon Benet's father, John Ramsey, about what he thinks happen to his little girl that night. The 6-year-old's body was found in the basement of the family home nearly eight hours after she was reported missing.
"I think what happened, and it's I guess supported by evidence, is this person came into our home when we were out for dinner on Christmas night and then waited until we went to bed and took JonBenet from her room," Mr. Ramsey said to Cooper.
Colorado law enforcement agencies initially suspected JonBenet's parents and her brother. However, the family was partially exonerated in 2003 when DNA taken from the victim's clothes suggested they were not involved.
Watch a snippet of Mr. Ramsey speak to Cooper by clicking here.
In other clips Mr. Ramsey speaks about losing his wife, Patsy, to ovarian cancer.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response