Cee Lo Green, the chart-topping singer and coach/judge on 'The Voice', has added a new accolade to his already impressive resume. How did the less-than-svelte superstar appear in a magazine feature typically reserved for the hottest of the hot?
On his Web site, Cee Lo Green revealed that he's on the cover of the latest issue of Jet magazine, featured in an interior article, and that the "publication also made Cee Lo's dream of being featured as 'Beauty of the Week' a reality." In fact, the image of Cee Lo shows the Gnarls Barkley singer's head on a buff body. The image caption credits photographer Derek Blanks for the magic "brawny build."
For a larger image of Cee Lo Green's "Beauty of the Week" spread in Jet, head over to his Web site--or check out a copy of Jet at your local newsstand.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga