Cee Lo Green, the chart-topping singer and coach/judge on 'The Voice', has added a new accolade to his already impressive resume. How did the less-than-svelte superstar appear in a magazine feature typically reserved for the hottest of the hot?
On his Web site, Cee Lo Green revealed that he's on the cover of the latest issue of Jet magazine, featured in an interior article, and that the "publication also made Cee Lo's dream of being featured as 'Beauty of the Week' a reality." In fact, the image of Cee Lo shows the Gnarls Barkley singer's head on a buff body. The image caption credits photographer Derek Blanks for the magic "brawny build."
For a larger image of Cee Lo Green's "Beauty of the Week" spread in Jet, head over to his Web site--or check out a copy of Jet at your local newsstand.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits