Israeli aircraft bombed two targets in the
southern Gaza Strip overnight, the military said Sunday.
A smuggling tunnel in the town of Rafah, on the border with Egypt, and a building where Israel says militants manufacture weapons were destroyed.
The strikes came in response to rockets fired at southern Israel over the weekend, an army statement said. It said Palestinian militants fired more than 50 rockets and mortar shells at Israel over the past two months.
No immediate injuries were reported.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women