Demi Moore has checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah, a source close to the film actress told E! News.
The "Margin Call" and "Ghost" star went to the rehab center after a brief hospitalization following a seizure-like episode she suffered at a party Jan. 23.
E! News said Moore sought treatment for drug addiction and an eating disorder but has since left the facility and is now on vacation at an undisclosed location.
"She's in no rush to get back to LA," the insider said. "She's on total lock-down and only talking to a small group of people."
The 49-year-old "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire" actress is the mother of three grown daughters with her ex-husband, film star Bruce Willis. Her marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher recently ended.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying