Demi Moore has checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment facility in Utah, a source close to the film actress told E! News.
The "Margin Call" and "Ghost" star went to the rehab center after a brief hospitalization following a seizure-like episode she suffered at a party Jan. 23.
E! News said Moore sought treatment for drug addiction and an eating disorder but has since left the facility and is now on vacation at an undisclosed location.
"She's in no rush to get back to LA," the insider said. "She's on total lock-down and only talking to a small group of people."
The 49-year-old "About Last Night" and "St. Elmo's Fire" actress is the mother of three grown daughters with her ex-husband, film star Bruce Willis. Her marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher recently ended.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation