In the past, to "be like Mike," you simply needed to drink some Gatorade or wear some Nikes. But now comes a chance to live like NBA all-time great Michael Jordan as you never could before, by purchasing his house. The only catch? You already need to "be like Mike" in that you must be very, very wealthy to afford the $29 million asking price.
The Associated Press reports that Michael Jordan's domicile in a Chicago suburb was placed on the market Wednesday. The Highland Park estate features more than 56,000 square feet of space (nine bedrooms, 15 baths), a three-bedroom guest house, pool, an in-door basketball court, and climate-controlled multi-car garages.
Click here for the property listing of Michael Jordan's for-sale estate.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women