In the past, to "be like Mike," you simply needed to drink some Gatorade or wear some Nikes. But now comes a chance to live like NBA all-time great Michael Jordan as you never could before, by purchasing his house. The only catch? You already need to "be like Mike" in that you must be very, very wealthy to afford the $29 million asking price.
The Associated Press reports that Michael Jordan's domicile in a Chicago suburb was placed on the market Wednesday. The Highland Park estate features more than 56,000 square feet of space (nine bedrooms, 15 baths), a three-bedroom guest house, pool, an in-door basketball court, and climate-controlled multi-car garages.
Click here for the property listing of Michael Jordan's for-sale estate.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013