Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic justice, is the latest Sesame Street visitor.
Sotomayor has served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 2009 when President Obama appointed her.
She is the Court's 111th justice and the third female justice.
During her visit to the very familiar Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor gave her opinion on Goldilocks v. Baby Bear.
Related Story: "Bert and Ernie Marriage Petition Close to 8,000 Signatures"
Sotomayor also gives Baby Bear a definition of what a supreme court justice does.
Watch the video:
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac