Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic justice, is the latest Sesame Street visitor.
Sotomayor has served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 2009 when President Obama appointed her.
She is the Court's 111th justice and the third female justice.
During her visit to the very familiar Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor gave her opinion on Goldilocks v. Baby Bear.
Related Story: "Bert and Ernie Marriage Petition Close to 8,000 Signatures"
Sotomayor also gives Baby Bear a definition of what a supreme court justice does.
Watch the video:
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down