Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic justice, is the latest Sesame Street visitor.
Sotomayor has served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 2009 when President Obama appointed her.
She is the Court's 111th justice and the third female justice.
During her visit to the very familiar Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor gave her opinion on Goldilocks v. Baby Bear.
Related Story: "Bert and Ernie Marriage Petition Close to 8,000 Signatures"
Sotomayor also gives Baby Bear a definition of what a supreme court justice does.
Watch the video:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief