Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic justice, is the latest Sesame Street visitor.
Sotomayor has served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 2009 when President Obama appointed her.
She is the Court's 111th justice and the third female justice.
During her visit to the very familiar Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor gave her opinion on Goldilocks v. Baby Bear.
Related Story: "Bert and Ernie Marriage Petition Close to 8,000 Signatures"
Sotomayor also gives Baby Bear a definition of what a supreme court justice does.
Watch the video:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down