Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic justice, is the latest Sesame Street visitor.
Sotomayor has served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States since August 2009 when President Obama appointed her.
She is the Court's 111th justice and the third female justice.
During her visit to the very familiar Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor gave her opinion on Goldilocks v. Baby Bear.
Related Story: "Bert and Ernie Marriage Petition Close to 8,000 Signatures"
Sotomayor also gives Baby Bear a definition of what a supreme court justice does.
Watch the video:
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules