According to All Things D, the tech-centric news and analysis site, Apple will be holding an event in March to reveal the future of the iPad 3.
The site attributes the information to unnamed sources, who revealed that Apple, during the first week of March 2012, will "debut the successor to the iPad 2," at a special event in San Francisco. Rumors abound regarding the technical bells and whistles that an "iPad 3" would have--and whether the device will even be called "iPad 3," or, much as Apple did with calling the latest iPhone "4S" instead of iPhone 5, perhaps just tack a letter onto "iPad 2." Regardless, if the unnamed sources are correct, fervent Apple fans only have about a month before concrete details will be revealed.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones