According to All Things D, the tech-centric news and analysis site, Apple will be holding an event in March to reveal the future of the iPad 3.
The site attributes the information to unnamed sources, who revealed that Apple, during the first week of March 2012, will "debut the successor to the iPad 2," at a special event in San Francisco. Rumors abound regarding the technical bells and whistles that an "iPad 3" would have--and whether the device will even be called "iPad 3," or, much as Apple did with calling the latest iPhone "4S" instead of iPhone 5, perhaps just tack a letter onto "iPad 2." Regardless, if the unnamed sources are correct, fervent Apple fans only have about a month before concrete details will be revealed.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes