Ozzy's Boneyard, the new classic hard rock and metal music channel, will launch with a full slate of content featuring Ozzy Osbourne, his family members, bandmates and other musicians on Sirius XM Radio on Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. ET.
Hard rock and heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne will, for the first time, discuss the recent news of Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi's lymphoma diagnosis during a one-on-one conversation with SiriusXM host Jose Mangin on Feb. 8 at 7 p.m. ET on Ozzy's Boneyard, channel 38.
Ozzy's Boneyard will also present Ozzy himself counting down his personal top 10 rock guitarists of all time.
The channel will also include the regular specials "The Diary of a Madman," Ozzy's thoughts on everything from music to life itself, and "God Bless the Prince of Darkness," the special featuring musicians, Osbourne family members and other notables talking about their appreciation of Ozzy. Listeners will also hear guest DJ specials, concerts and classic hard rock and metal music from artists like Black Sabbath, Metallica, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Pantera and Van Halen.
Ozzy's Boneyard joins SiriusXM's roster of channels created in partnership with legendary musicians, including Bruce Springsteen's E Street Radio, Pearl Jam Radio, Eminem's Shade 45, Willie Nelson's Willie's Roadhouse, B.B. King's Bluesville, Elvis Radio, Jimmy Buffett's Radio Margaritaville and Siriusly Sinatra.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya