On the night of Feb. 12 there will be many honors and awards given out. But there is one honor above all that matters to Angelwish Founder Shimmy Mehta. That is the "Humanitarian of the Year" award that will be presented to Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion during the evening on February 12th. Access to this event featuring the ceremony to honor Hefner is very exclusive, but there are still limited admissions and seating available.
In regards to his charity's involvement in the event, Mehta had this to say, "All of us at Angelwish.org are thrilled to be the beneficiary of this amazing event thrown by iDonate Charity. Tens of thousands of children living with chronic illnesses will benefit from the funds raised on February 12th. We are especially excited that we will get to honor Mr. Hefner with our 'Humanitarian of the Year' award for all his charitable efforts over the years and for allowing us to include him in this celebration." Shimmy Mehta spends 7 days per week and most of his time rallying his team and board members to get donations, meeting with potential sponsors, and creating awareness about his cause to help children with chronic illnesses.
The event is a post-Grammy Awards celebration to be held at the Playboy Mansion called "Fame At The Mansion" hosted by Sean "Diddy" Combs. There will be a fashion show by designer Von Vonni, a live stage performance by a rock band (tba), and Australian model/DJ Sarah Robertson has been added to the bill to deliver a special DJ set alongside the featured DJ Award. This is a red carpet, black tie event.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio