Tom Brady is taking plenty of heat in the aftermath of Super Bowl XLVI, but the supermodel wife of the New England quarterback says the blame for the Patriots' 21-17 loss to the New York Giants belongs elsewhere.
According to multiple reports (and video captured by Insider.com), Gisele Bundchen defended her husband after being heckled by Giants fans while leaving Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis late Sunday night. According to Insider.com, Bundchen turned to a friend and said, "You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband can not (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."
Patriots receivers Wes Welker and Aaron Hernandez had notable drops during the game. Brady completed 27 of 41 attempts for 276 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
And if Bears quarterback Jay Cutler ever finds himself in the Super Bowl, he can count on the same kind of support from his fiance Kristin Cavallari, who tweeted Monday: "Kind of loving how Gisele stuck up for her man."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed