Tom Brady is taking plenty of heat in the aftermath of Super Bowl XLVI, but the supermodel wife of the New England quarterback says the blame for the Patriots' 21-17 loss to the New York Giants belongs elsewhere.
According to multiple reports (and video captured by Insider.com), Gisele Bundchen defended her husband after being heckled by Giants fans while leaving Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis late Sunday night. According to Insider.com, Bundchen turned to a friend and said, "You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband can not (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."
Patriots receivers Wes Welker and Aaron Hernandez had notable drops during the game. Brady completed 27 of 41 attempts for 276 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
And if Bears quarterback Jay Cutler ever finds himself in the Super Bowl, he can count on the same kind of support from his fiance Kristin Cavallari, who tweeted Monday: "Kind of loving how Gisele stuck up for her man."
Most Popular Stories
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach