Singer Chris Brown has been added to the performances on Sunday at the 54th annual Grammy Awards.
Also performing will be nominees Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood, who will perform together; and 14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys. As a special treat, nine-time Grammy winner Bonnie Raitt, who will pay tribute to Etta James.
James died a few days shy of her 74th birthday last month from from complications from leukemia.
Hosting this year's award ceremony is rapper and actor LL Cool J.
Brown has three nominations: Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E., and Best Rap Performance (with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes) and Best Rap Song for "Look At Me Now."
The Grammy Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at Staples Center in L.A. and will be broadcast live on the CBS Television Network from 8 to 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March