Singer Chris Brown has been added to the performances on Sunday at the 54th annual Grammy Awards.
Also performing will be nominees Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood, who will perform together; and 14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys. As a special treat, nine-time Grammy winner Bonnie Raitt, who will pay tribute to Etta James.
James died a few days shy of her 74th birthday last month from from complications from leukemia.
Hosting this year's award ceremony is rapper and actor LL Cool J.
Brown has three nominations: Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E., and Best Rap Performance (with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes) and Best Rap Song for "Look At Me Now."
The Grammy Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at Staples Center in L.A. and will be broadcast live on the CBS Television Network from 8 to 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models