Singer Chris Brown has been added to the performances on Sunday at the 54th annual Grammy Awards.
Also performing will be nominees Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood, who will perform together; and 14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys. As a special treat, nine-time Grammy winner Bonnie Raitt, who will pay tribute to Etta James.
James died a few days shy of her 74th birthday last month from from complications from leukemia.
Hosting this year's award ceremony is rapper and actor LL Cool J.
Brown has three nominations: Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E., and Best Rap Performance (with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes) and Best Rap Song for "Look At Me Now."
The Grammy Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at Staples Center in L.A. and will be broadcast live on the CBS Television Network from 8 to 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'