Singer Chris Brown has been added to the performances on Sunday at the 54th annual Grammy Awards.
Also performing will be nominees Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood, who will perform together; and 14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys. As a special treat, nine-time Grammy winner Bonnie Raitt, who will pay tribute to Etta James.
James died a few days shy of her 74th birthday last month from from complications from leukemia.
Hosting this year's award ceremony is rapper and actor LL Cool J.
Brown has three nominations: Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E., and Best Rap Performance (with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes) and Best Rap Song for "Look At Me Now."
The Grammy Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at Staples Center in L.A. and will be broadcast live on the CBS Television Network from 8 to 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day