The California Association of Latino School Administrators (CALSA) has announced the availability of the 2012 CALSA Scholarship applications. Twenty winners will each be awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Eligibility is reserved for seniors in the district of a current CALSA member and planning to attend a four-year university after graduation in June. A completed application packet must be electronically submitted no later than April 15 to CALSA through the online form. http://www.calsa.org/scholarships/.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women