Citing impressively redesigned models over the past several years, Consumer Reports has honored Subaru with the top spot in its annual automaker report cards.
The independent product-tester awarded Subaru a score of 75, two points higher than last year, on the back of redesigned models such as Impreza, Legacy, and Outback; Consumer Reports noted that the 2012 Impreza tops its small-sedan class and is its Consumer Reports Top Pick in that category.
Honda, the winner for four years running, slipped to fourth place in Consumer Reports rankings, behind Mazda and Toyota. The top five spots are held by Japanese automakers.
Visit ConsumerReports.org for the complete report and breakdown of Consumer Reports' assessments for all 13 automakers covered in the report card.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO