Citing impressively redesigned models over the past several years, Consumer Reports has honored Subaru with the top spot in its annual automaker report cards.
The independent product-tester awarded Subaru a score of 75, two points higher than last year, on the back of redesigned models such as Impreza, Legacy, and Outback; Consumer Reports noted that the 2012 Impreza tops its small-sedan class and is its Consumer Reports Top Pick in that category.
Honda, the winner for four years running, slipped to fourth place in Consumer Reports rankings, behind Mazda and Toyota. The top five spots are held by Japanese automakers.
Visit ConsumerReports.org for the complete report and breakdown of Consumer Reports' assessments for all 13 automakers covered in the report card.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks