Angelina Jolie's leg had Hollwyood's attention last night. Working the red carpet, then later presenting two Oscars, Angelina Jolie's leg took advantage of the slit in her dress and has become a very high topic of conversation.
It even has its own Twitter account: @AngiesRightLeg, which suprisingly has more than 14,000 followers. The account's description? "I am Angelina Jolie's right leg."
While it racked up followers, @AngiesRightLeg is following only one Twitter account: @JLosNipple.
So far, 18 tweets have been made, mostly commanding attention:
Don't forget about the leg!
Look at the leg!
I'm a leg, get a load of me!!
Still here. Great view, but thank god for the slit in this dress.
Behold: it's me!!
Look at meeee!!
I'm over here!!!!
See more by clicking here.
A spoof on Buzz Feed has also emerged, as Leg Bombing. BuzzFeed.comhas photoshopped Angelina Jolie's now famous leg into various events and posed photos.
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair
- Google Fiber Making an Impact