Singer Demi Lovato announced this week that she teamed with MTV for a TV special called "Stay Strong."
The words "Stay Strong" are inked on Demi Lovato's wrists and she chose a photo of her wrists to give fans a sneak peak at the special that will premiere March 6.
"Lovatics-I wanted to tell you FIRST about a special I worked on with @MTV. It premieres March 6th at 10pm!! #staystrong
Last year, Lovato confirmed she had delt with bulimia and self-injury, to which she received treatment for at the Timberline Knolls facility in Illinois.
There also was an incident where Lovato physically hurt a back-up dancer, but later took responsibility.
"I take 100 percent, full responsibility..." In another interview, Lovato added that she had "basically had a nervous breakdown", and was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder during her treatment.
But the singer is now on the up and up and has released a hit record "Skyscraper" off her "Unbroken" album.
"Skyscraper" is a ballad and the lyrics speak of staying strong and believing in yourself.
Today, Lovato had a message to negative people out there: "I don't care what my haters say, cause they're still talking about me ;)"
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring