ATLANTA, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The Home Depot�, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced that its board of directors declared a fourth quarter cash dividend of 29 cents per share. The dividend is payable on March 22, 2012, to shareholders of record on the close of business on March 8, 2012. This is the 100th consecutive quarter the Company has paid a cash dividend.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030502/HOMEDEPOTLOGO )
The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,253 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces, Mexico and China. In fiscal 2011, The Home Depot had sales of $70.4 billion and earnings of $3.9 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.
SOURCE The Home Depot
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth