ConAgra Foods, one of the nation's leading food companies, has awarded
its Hispanic Shopper Marketing and Consumer Promotions business to
culture-inspired marketing agency MarketVision.
The San Antonio-based agency will be involved in all Hispanic efforts
from strategy to execution, across all Hispanic-focused brands and
"ConAgra Foods understands the importance of the changing consumer dynamic in America and embraces Hispanics as a business imperative," said Yvonne "Bonnie" Garcia, founder and CEO of MarketVision. "We're elated that ConAgra Foods has selected us for our expertise in moving Hispanic shoppers to action through the use of meaningful insights. Our goal is to inspire Hispanic consumers to buy in and stay in a long-term relationship with ConAgra Food's brands."
"We selected MarketVision based on a competitive RFP and they rose to the top very quickly. The agency is the perfect partner for ConAgra Foods and we are thrilled to have them join our team," said Audy Baack, Director, Shopper Marketing, ConAgra Foods. "They bring a wealth of strategic insight and execution knowledge to the table and understand how to creatively leverage the in-store environment."
"MarketVision understands that creating effective consumer promotions for the Hispanic market requires deep cultural insights to connect the brand to the target's needs," said Laura Puente, Manager, Strategic Marketing, ConAgra Foods.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions