Say this for the Kardashian clan: despite some recent public push back against their ubiquitous presence, they certainly aren't afraid to continue displaying every moment of their lives on a public stage. The latest: Kourtney Kardashian took to Twitter, her web site, and OK! Magazine to announce that her and Scott Disick's second child will be a girl.
Kourtney Kardashian's pregnancy was announced in November. The couple already has a two-year-old son called Mason.
"I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl!," writes Kourtney Kardashian. "This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled..."
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth